Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My First Award!


I would like to thank the Academy.... oops! make that Sandy!
How exciting! I received my first blog award! Thank you Sandy! You are such a sweet and encouraging friend. Thank you for thinking I am deserving! Now I need to follow some instructions that come with this award, which are answer the following questions, in one word (eek!) and pass the award on to 6 others and notify them that they have received it. So here I go!


1. Where is your cell phone? beside me

2. Your hair? askew

3. Your mother? missed

4. Your father? smart

5. Your favorite food? Macaroni Grill's bread

6. Your dream last night? forgotten

7. Your favorite drink? water w/lemon

8. Your dream/goal? raise happy children who love God (oops! Is that more than one? )

9. What room are you in? living room

10. Your hobby? reading

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? traveling

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren’t? boring

15. Muffins? yummy!

16. Wish list item? lap top

17. Where did you grow up? every where

18. Last thing you did? breakfast

19. What are you wearing? pj's

20. Your TV? on

21. Your pets? outside

22. Friends? precious

23. Your life? wonderful beyond belief

24. Your mood? great

25. Missing someone? Mom

26. Vehicle? truck

27. Something you’re not wearing? scowl

28. Your favorite store? TJ Maxx

29. Your favorite color? red

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? Monday

32. Your best friend? Kerry

33. One place that I go to over and over? Church

34. One person who emails me regularly? Kerry

35. Favorite place to eat? many

Now to share with others!

1. Taylor @ taylorsscrap.blogspot.com

I enjoy reading your blog and love the description of yourself! What a fun way to tell others about you!

2. Breanne @ stirredlove.blogspot.com

Thanks for inspiring me in the kitchen. All your dishes look so yummy and I have printed out some that I plan to try myself!

3. let--it--shine.blogspot.com

I enjoy all your wonderful, do-able ideas, but I think my absolute favorite thing is the quote you have on your post by Marianne Williamson. Moving and thought provoking! Thanks for sharing all your talent!

4. Lisa @ mooreminutes.com

Love to see what you have going on over there. Your newest make over is terrific. And that poem! Thanks for passing it on to the rest of us. Think I'm going to need it on a sign!

5. The Nester @ thenestingplacenc.blogspot.com

How clever you are! I am never disappointed by all the things you come up with! You're one of the first blogs I started following and am always looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve for the next blog!

6. Whitney & Ashely @ shanty2chic.blogspot.com

Absolutely love all your ideas and that you are a sister team! My creative juices start flowing whenever I venture on over to your site! Yours is also one of the first blogs I started following, and a favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!! A Freakin' Award...I am beside myself. This makes me deserve those Frye boots I have always wanted!!!!THanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete