Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Wreath Party and Scavenger Hunt




I've recently discovered some new things about blogs. It's not just about reading or getting ideas, it's also about playing! There are a couple of contests going on right now at some blogs I am following and I aim to win me some prizes!!!
The first one is at my friend Keelie's blog spot. redswriting.blogspot.com Not only is she a wonderful crafter and writer but also an excited Christian who shares about her love of God. I enjoy all her posts and am sure you will too. Anyway she has this thing for fall. Loves everything about it and has even made me look forward to it. (I'm more of a summer gal.) So as a way to celebrate it's arrival she is having a "Wreath Party" at her site. I can't wait to showcase my own wreath and see everyone elses. I know it will all be great. If you would like to participate, just go to her blog and look for the August post titled "as requested". But hurry because it all ends on Sept. 22nd. Happy Fall Y'all!
Here's another great and simple idea Keelie has on one of her posts. I even picked me up some little birdies, so I can do my own interpretation of this transformation. Mine will be for Christmas.

She turned this




into this!
A simple but huge difference, wouldn't you say?



On another site that is rather new to me I spotted a "Scavenger Hunt". This lady has a lot of neat and wonderful ideas and the scavenger hunt just happens to be one of them. This hunt sends you to a lot of different blog sites to find the clues and all the while you are searching you're also encountering all kinds of wonderful ideas that you just can't wait to try. If you would like to play you can find out how at this spot: thediyshowoff.blogspot.com The contest ends this Friday the 18th, so hurry on over.

Here's another favorite project I like and found at the DIY show off. Once again, simple yet makes a statement. How cute is this going to look on my front porch?




You'll want to visit both of these great blogs. But make sure you have plenty of time when you do, because you won't be able to tear yourself away anytime soon!


I already told you there are PRIZES, right???!!!! So what are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

  1. Norma Jean! I love your enthusiasm! Thanks so much for participating in the Scavenger Hunt, sharing it with your readers and giving a shout out about my pumpkins!

    :)

    I'm so glad your playing and so happy to "meet' you!
    GOOD LUCK!
    ~Roeshel
    Ps. I didn't know about Keelie's wreath party! Thanks for the head's up!

    ReplyDelete